20.2.11

Jasmine

I know that tomorrow is Chinese Jasmine Revolution 20/2/2011
I really wish i can demonstrate in Hong Kong.
I always have faith in China that one day will have a rather democratic and open-minded government.
sometimes i would think about those lower class farmers and people in rural China, think about their situations/living, they should have a proper life and been educated well to know what the freedom actually is. Perhaps most of them would think if they have enough food, their family are heathy, so this is happiness and sort of being free without any problems. I suppose the fundamental meaning of freedom is not only about whether having enough food or not, it is human right, we have our own rights since we are born to be human. The freedom of speech, the democracy are all included. Even a not well-educated farmer has his instinct to fight against who are harming his property; we can all say no to whoever we don't want to obey to, this is our right.

sometimes i think there's too little that i can do, so i suppose to be bearing in mind that we(chinese) are still seeking for democracy is the 'must' for me. Spreading the idea to people next to me is the second one.

There's a phrase in my language: paper can never cover the fire. I believe that one day the communist government in China will have a revolutionary change, instead of turning into a capitalistic one, but a new, fresh and democratic government which countries should have. There will be no labels anymore.

I remember when i saw those Egyptian celebrating their victory of bringing down the dictator in Tahrir Square in News, i feel so inspired! There are still possibilities for us to achieve our goal! Time will prove everything. If everything is just a matter of time, then be patient. I am sure that the day is always coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment