22.12.10

Garden State



I didn't know Zach Braff can be like this. Probably i hate Scrubs too much. It is a very moving film.
I feel really surprised that he can write such a story, and as usual, Natalie Portman, such a great actress.
I remember my sister got this soundtrack and i've listened to it, so it is really interesting to watch a movie when you are so familiar with the soundtracks, it is like dejuva, unlike watching trailers as they always mislead the audiences. After watching this, i just realise i am one of the pathological liars, i think i am not a serious one though, but i always lie to strangers or not strangers.. mostly strangers, if not strangers, i will tell them the truth afterwards. And sometime i would say something which it is not true instinctively, even i knew it is a liar. I have no idea why. But i suppose this is nothing serious as so far i am doing ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment